Saturday, December 31, 2005

Sayonara Year 2005 II and Happy New Year 2006

Hhmm... Enough of the working part.. Let's walk down the memory lane of 2005 on the other side of M@ Vie.. This year I tried a few things new.. Although they are small matter, they added some spice to it.. Think u all may laugh at it.. Hehehe

Year 2005 when I first time to...
1. Sleep in a camp (by the seaside)
2. Sing karaoke
3. Drink beer (Uurgh.. Dun like it, bitter la)
4. Treasure hunt
5. Watch musical play














My birthday outing at The Coast, Alamanda Putrajaya. Nice place there.
















My first time helped out in a Malay wedding. My mission that day was to distribute 'flower egg' to all the guests. Malay wedding is definitely different from chinese wedding and it is simpler.














This picture was taken when I went to Genting with Keef, Foong Ling and Su earlier this year. It's the view outside our room at Hotel Theme Park early morning. Those who went to trip with me knows that I have problem sleeping. Any remedy? Sorry for all the noises I make to wake u all up. Kekeke =p

















Kem Pelarian at the lobby of First World Hotel, Genting. It was supposed to be a non-peak period but we end up waiting for more than 2 hours to check-in.

















I never expect the trip to Cameron would be so much fun... Full with activities... If I remember correctly, we nearly stop at every place which attracted our attention... With the bargain skill tat shine thru and loads of vegetable tat packed Addy's Myvi.. Kekeke.. Thank you all for the joy and great memories.

The above summarised most of the highlights in M@ Vie for 2005. Not forgetting the Penang trip which took place a week before Christmas. The rain, the camping, the singing, the 鬼脸 or cute face, the food, my aching leg, kekeke...

Happy New Year 2006 and may everyone lead a healthy, happy, and prosperous year ahead!!!

No comments: