Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Jacky Cheung's Classic Musical Snow Wolf Lake 2005


Venue: Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil
Date: 26 November 2005 (Saturday)
Time: 8.00 pm
Seat: Block U14, Row H, Seat 4


It was a dream come true... Finally, listening to his song for more than 10 years, I got to listen to him singing live... The musical show was perfect... Fabulous, fantastic, Bravo.... The only thing that I feel sorry is the Jacky that I saw, although is the real person, he was only as big as my hand'... So, u all can imagine how far I sat....

The musical started with Jacky singing 'Bu Lao De Chuan Shuo'... He was the narrator of this tragic love story.... When his voice filled the stadium, I started to search for him... Where is he? Kekeke.... Actually, the rest of the performers were really good too... Evonne Hsu as Snow is really sweet... When Wolf felt shy as he started to like Snow, Jacky's expression was hilarious... Another actress who caught my attention is Snow's mother who loves money so much... Nadia Chan was good towards the end of the show when she sang her heart out.... It's the scene where she will wait for Wolf although she knew that Wolf only loved her sister... So touching...

The stage was impressive too.... I particularly like it when Wolf and Snow watched stars together at Wolf's house... It was beautiful... They even managed to create meteor shower too...
My favourite scene is when Wolf had to sing 'yuan lai zhi yao wei ni huo yi tian' to get back to the past to see Snow for one last time... Also, when Wolf was hugging Snow who was already dead... I really could feel the emotion that Jacky put into the song...

The show lasted for 3 hours... I think it's really worth it... What kind of show that u can see your idol act, sing, and dance live??? The show really reminds me why I love to hear Jacky's Cheung voice... After the show, a sense of happiness fill me for a few days.... Now, I can't wait for him to come back for his concert....

3 comments:

Su said...

me surely had missed a great musical show. your update is brimming with joy :)
and the song 'yuan lai zhi yao wei ni huo yi tian' is mandarin version of 'yun loi zhi u wei nie wot yat tin' izit? and the next line ... 'nan hao ba nie soh yao dou fat yin...'

cy said...

Yupp!! Yupp!! When I write this, my face is smiling all the way... I think i kena the Jacky's poison already... Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

dun worry, u r not the only who kena his poison. hehe... i even listened to his cantonese snow-wolf-lake album after i reached home... until i fell asleep after repeated it so many times. the play was really fabulous.