Saturday, December 31, 2005

Sayonara Year 2005 I

Wow... It's already the last day of year 2005. How is my year 2005 le? I think I had a good year, except for my grandma and aunty who 'left' us.

Continue from year 2004, I've started to lead a busy working life.. Really busy.. I hardly saw the sun. Home has become like a hotel because the only activity I do is to go back watch TV and sleep. Luckily I got a few colleagues who also accompanied me after working hours. I enjoyed the time when we blasted our speaker when all the boss were gone. Hehehe =p Hopefully in year 2006 I will get a balance lifestyle. Tat's the sad part of my working life. Long working hours with endless task.

Now, the fun part. One of the thing tat I learned is how to get free movie. Hahaha.

Year 2005 also marked my first time attending the Company's annual dinner. The theme for this year was Fright Nite. Entering the grandball room was like entering a ghost house. Too bad I didn't have a camera. The event was fun with the Idol contest where all the staff from each department came in full strength and tools to support their own Idol.

And, how can I forget my first treasure hunt. It was really fun with us driving and running around Klang Valley. From Damansara til Sri Petaling. The way they gave us the clue is really creative. I really salute to those people who came up with those question. The treasure hunt end at a lakeside restaurant at Mines. 'Shades of Pink Pink' with the melody of YMCA cross my mind rite now. Tat's my team song and we even got No. 2. Unbelievable =)

No comments: