Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'm back.....

Hhhmmm.... Realise that I didn't post anything at all since March this year.... Now is December already.... Unbelieveable... Time really flies... So fast til sometimes feel that I couldn't catch up with it... Past this few months had been really busy for me...

Finally, until the last month of 2005, I got the chance to clear my annual leave... Thus, taking this opportunity to update this blog... If you all realised, I've also changed the name to ma vie... Meaning 'My Life' in French....

Hopefully, I would update it as frequent as possible now.... Maybe I should make this one of my new year resolution..... Kekekke.... Anyway, enjoy reading!!!!

2 comments:

Su said...

u r back !! keep more stories coming ya :p btw, like your blog name 'm@ vie' ... nice name :)

cy said...

I told u maybe i'll write, rite? Kekekeke... So, this is my promise...