Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Karaoke Session

Date: 4 December 2005
Time: 1.00am

After finish the 'yam char' session at Station One, none of us wanted to go back first... So, everyone was thinking what we can do at this point of time...

"Why don't we go play pool?" asked Wai Kit.
"But not all of know how to play le..."
"Karaoke? I'll like to try it out... Never sing before..." says me.
"Okie, karaoke then... We'll go to Foong Peng's house to take the discount card first"

What is karaoke? From my research in the internet, it is actually a music entertainment system providing prerecorded accompaniment to popular songs that a performer sings live, usually by following the words on a video screen.

So, my first experience of karaoke session was at Neway, Plaza Cheras with Juliet and boyfriend, Foong Peng, Chun Keong and Wai Kit... I always wonder why people like to sing karaoke so much? When we reach there, most of the room was fully booked. We had to wait for our turn before we got our room...

Unexpectedly, Foong Peng is the one who teach us how to use the remote control... How to choose the song... How many drinks we can order... Wow!!! She is more happening than all of us... I think from now on I should call her the karaoke queen... Kekekke.... Nice voice!!!!

The experience is actually fun... It was the first time I'm holding a microphone without my hand shaking... Hahaha... And I realise I sound so out of tune when I'm singing... No wonder I always failed my oral test in my piano test... Kekekeke...

The list of songs that we sing was really long... From Jacky Cheung, Andy Lau, Jolin til our own Malaysian, Mr Cow (Ah Niu)... We sang our heart out til 4.30am in the morning... Unbelievable... First, I thought maybe we will be going back at 2.30, the most 3am... I think if the people didn't ask us to pay the bill, we would still singing...

The most funny songs are Juliet's boyfriend choice: Taiwanese MC, 'Bu Xue Liang' rap song and Ah Niu Mamak song... When I dunno the Chinese words, I would just silent and sing those words I know... At the end, the whole song sound so cacat... hehehe...

To conclude, I really enjoy the session... THanks guys!!!!!!

2 comments:

Su said...

so chai yee, when 2nd session coming? :p karaoke session addictive ho? :p

cy said...

Agree with u le, Su... Karaoke session really addictive... Once u start singing, it's like u never want to stop...