Sunday, June 06, 2010

MayDay DNA WorldTour 2010


After Jacky Cheung and Lee Hom, I headed to Putra Stadium in 2010 for Mayday, a Taiwanese band. Needless to say, it was really fun and high ... 3.5 hours non-stop performance ... Coming out from the concert with sore throat and half-blasted ear, it's even more tiring than the 4.5km run I had in the morning. Something that I needed to release those negative energy or 'chi' ... I just hope that the positive vibe will last me til Monday ...

To speak, i'm not really their fan. But, i just love listening to them especially when i'm feeling sleepy and sien ... Their songs are fun. But, going to the concert yesterday give me the opportunity to look at the lyrics. Surprisingly, the lyrics reflect what I feel sometimes ... hahaha ...

This time, I was seated at mid of the 'mountain' area but really near to the stage. To me, it was really good with the amount of money i paid for. I love the design of the stage. It was designed in a way that Mayday can really have close distance with the spectators ... If it was JC's concert, I'm definitely paying for the RM200++ tickets !!!

Really worth the money I paid. Giant transformer, leng zais to watch, superb guitar and drum performances, great vocals ... 叮当, one of the guest artist of the nite, was really really GOOD !!! Keef was having goosebumps when she sang the song 我是一只小小鸟 ... Couldn't agree more ... I started to like 阿信 too ... Didn't realise that i took so many pictures of him ... LOL ...

My favourite moments were during the songs 离开地球表面 and 恋爱ing .... 离开地球表面 is my THEME song for peak period !!! 感动 moment is when we all are singing 温柔 ... Funny moment is when 冠佑 was singing and shaking his butt ... Cute moment is when 马莎 wearing the BEAR BEAR head and 阿信 laughing ... Impressed moment is when 石头 and 怪兽 performing their guitar, such delicate and fast fingers !!! The unexpected was the ENCORE after the encore, the show ended at 11.30++ !!!!

To summarise, AWESOME !!!!


No comments: