Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Year of Jacky Cheung World Tour 07



It is not a secret that I love listening to Jacky 张学友 ... Since watching Snow Wolf Lake in 2005, i've been waiting to watch his concert... And, 2 years later in Year 2007, he really came back to perform his concert in Malaysia but I went to Bali the same day !!!! I was so disappointed and there are times when I had the urge to postpone a day later to Bali ...

However, my chance came again in Year 2008 when he came to repeat his Encore show... I agreed to go watch him live in Singapore when Keef told me that he is coming... I have to admit here ... To go to other country to watch a person singing, I never thought I would do that... But, I don't want the miss the opportunity !!!! Who knows I have to wait for how many years to watch the concert again ???

And, the moment came .... 6 January 2008 (Sunday), 8 pm at Singapore National Indoor Stadium ... I was excited that day and when the concert started, I started to scream my lungs off .... My voice change after the concert end ... Luckily, still manage to talk the next day :P

It was a 3 hours show ... Dancing, singing, musical theatre, the jokes, the karaoke session ... I was having a blast that nite ... Kekeke .... Keef was 'surprised' i tink when he saw him dancing ... Oh my... So so ... what's the word le .... a bit 'hao hao dei' i think ... kekeke ... but, i enjoyed it ... My favourite part of the show is actually the musical theatre part when he combined the snow wolf lake and the movie perhaps love together ... Also, the encore was as long as one hour ... And, he sang out all my favourite songs!!!! I just wish he would sang more cantonese songs but I was at Singapore. I am thankful ....

Before

After


P/S: Any one want to treat me for his upcoming show at KL ???

No comments: