Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year 2008

This time I was late in putting this entry ... A re-cap of year 2007 ... Not a good way to start year 2008 ... Procrastinating ... Hehehe ... Bad bad habit to change this year ...

Keef and Andy did a re-cap of their own and my one would be most likely the same ... kekeke ...

To me 2007 was a busy year for me ... I mean career wise, most of sifu, my seniors left and I had to start taking responsibilities ... With two hands and a brain, I started to learn how to deal with the pressure once shielded by them ... But, still ... so many things that I am not good enough ... haih .... Hopefully, i can improve this year ... And, to deal with the stress ...

Social life wise ... I had a great year ... I had my bunch of good friends to thank for ... Yong had expressed it all ... So many trips, outings, etc ... Two words for u all ... Thank You ...

So, Year 2008 .... I hope i have better years, better health, better in everthing la ... Wishing u all have a great year ahead ... Let's ganbateh together towards a better year ...

No comments: