Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A walk down to memory lane ....

I still remember when we had the conversation about how we get our friend's contact during the our 'old' days ... At that time, there are no e-mail, msn, etc. So, we bought the small little autograph book ....

During the spring cleaning last week, I found my old autograph bookS ... Surprisingly, i still use it when I was in Form 6... That's not too long ago .... kekekeke .... Some friends had even write several times in my book ... when they are small little kid during primary and when they grew at secondary ....

Going through the books bring back good memories .... The most common wishes i got were to get 4As, 7As, 9A1 la... Last time, those exam results seem like an important target to achieve hor... Now, it's like some statistic on the paper onie ...

Also got some comment on how I was like during those days .... Written there was I'm a quiet person .... Do I still fall under the category now ??? What else ??? I love to smile and childish ...

Got some advices from my friends also like become more fierce and scold people la, to start thinking about the 'pak tor' matter la, don't become a nui keong yan la, don't trust people too much la ... don't sacrifice too many time in study la ....

To all those had written on my autograph books before, thank you for giving me a happy memory ....

P/S: That's the beauty of spring clean, to discover something that you never thought you would have ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i still keep mine....it was funny reading it again....time really flies hor....blink of an eye and wee have left school for so long now....sigh....:P

addywong said...

that's why lor. study so hard for what last time?
no everything is useless...

Anonymous said...

dun tink i studied hard ... i tink i studied enuff for exams ... maybe they kena tipu wif my innocent look lerrr ... :P