Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas !!!!

"Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle All The Way ..... "
"Santa Claus is Coming To Town .... "

Lalalala ..... Hehehe ... Although I don't celebrate Xmas, I just love this time of the year ... Maybe it's holiday season ... Time when I have longer break from work ... Time when I can just sit back and relax ... This year I'd been exploring the shopping malls at KL to feel the Xmas mood ...


One Utama ...

My favourite ... I just love the toy soldier theme ... Hmmm ... Maybe my inner child spirit still there ... HAhahaha ...



Pavilion

Always the fan of white christmas theme .... :)

The Curve

Snow Man and Reindeer ... Is that Rudolph ? Hehehe ....



Mid-Valley

Berjaya Times Square, Leisure Mall, Jusco Selatan ...

Christmas Present, yey !!!

Yeap ... Got myself a christmas present this year ... Thank you ....



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FRIENDS !!!! MAY YOUR EVERYDAY BLESSED WITH HAPPINESS AND EVERYDAY WILL BE LIKE A CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL ...

No comments: