Monday, December 03, 2007

50th Malaysia Cultural Performances ( 文化大公演 )

Another late late entry :P .... Previously narrated by Keef ....

Date : 28 October 2007
Time : 6.30 PM
Location : Stadium Nasional, Bukit Jalil

If my mom didn't insist to go watch this, I would have missed a good show ... I'm glad that I went to watch it ... The only motivation that I got was to see / listen to Michael Wong, 光 良... This event was actually organised by the MCA and the purpose was actually to cultivate / to introduce / to instil some Malaysian chinese value ...

We were early that day as the radio stations had advised the public to go there as early as possible to avoid the traffic ... And, my parents decided to take the advise and we were so early that we could choose whereever we wanted to sit .... kekeke ...

Surprisingly, the show started at the time as promised... I was impressed because as a Malaysian myself, I expected it would start at 'Malaysian' time ... Supported by the local artists like Danny Wen Li Ming, Astro Talent Stars, etc .... Some of my favourite songs that nite were Better Man, Siapa, Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin, even ShangHai Beach ... kekeke ....




Before ..... After .....


What caught my attention?

1. Performance by the 5 World Champion Lion. They can jump 'like a grasshorper' i think although it was raining heavily ... Impressive ...


2. Sopranos from Malaysia... I didn't know that we have such a good sopranos ... My hair stands when they start singing ... kekeke ...



3. Erra Fazira singing Moon represents my heart, 月亮代表我的心...




4. Unplugged version of Fairy Tale, 童话 (feat. the crowd + CY :P)

5. Fireworks ... Too bad my camera ran out of battery .... My first time to watch the fireworks at a near distance ... Nice nice nice ...

1 comment:

Su said...

erra fazira sang the 'yue liang dai biao wo de xin' so well =)