Saturday, December 01, 2007

Ice cream anyone ???

Ice cream ... My favourite dessert .... Chocolate, yam, etc .... Yummy ..... So, when kawan-kawan started asking whether to go for the buffet ice cream, i immediately say yes ... ekekeke ... In order to maximise my intake, i decided not to take dinner and stuff my stomach with this dairy product ..... To my surprise, we had to leave our contact details so that the stall could contact us when there are seats available ....

While waiting ....


After waiting for more than an hour i think, finally it's our turn ... And, the counting begins ...

My favourite flavor of the day ... Macademia ... I think is that name .... Surprisingly, it's not chocolate worr ... :P




Can ice cream make people happy?

I think so .... hehehe ....



4 comments:

ProF^^Of^^liFe said...

seem that we got the same interest...
love food,travel and sleep...haha
maybe this is what we call genetic gua...
i have long time never eat ice cream already....miss that taste...
from your blog i can know that your life quite good.....so wish u all the best la...

anechoic said...

ini dah lama dah..

Anonymous said...

ya lorr ... need to catch up with my blog entry ... there are a few more i havent put it in yet ... kekeke ....

Su said...

aiks ... some more you dare to say? ...kekeke..=p
we waited for very long ah...hehe =p