Sunday, May 03, 2009

Music Man 2009

好 HIGH arrr !!!
This time my heart beat really accelerated. Especially when there were rock or the fast tempo songs. Can feel the music thumping my heart.
Our seats were really good, right in the middle facing the stage. Thanks Keef !!! And, the crowd that we seated with really rocks. This is how we should enjoy the concert. Scream whenever u want. Wave no matter how hard u want it to be. Stand on the chair and move your body. Hehehe ... It's like a 2 hours exercise session cum karaoke session ...
The concert started with Daniel Lee, our own Malaysian Idol. I think his performance was good. Nice upbeat tempo song. Then, followed by Kay, the latest champion from the Superstar competition. The fan who seated beside me spotted Music Man behind stage and she started to scream non-stop. She really had good eye sight, I've watched a few times also couldn't spot him ... Eekekeke ... I'm really blind. A pair of spectacles also can't help me.
Suddenly, Bahamut The Guitar appeared and not long after that Music Man was up there. The concert began!!!
Some of the scenes that I really love was of course when he played the piano. So charming and he really enjoyed playing it. Make me want to play the piano again. Give me a piano now !!! Hehehe ... Also, when he played the violin, the song 落叶归根 really 好有 feel, with photos from the movie Lust and Cautions in the background.
The dance session when they introduced all the superheroes were really entertaining too !!! He looked really cute when he moved like a penguin in the song 改变自己 ... He did some BEATBOX too. The crowd went crazy when he suddenly appeared in the middle of the stadium. Everyone was on the chair cheering.
Encore session was really high. Cheering, waving, grooving But, I felt the encore was a bit short cos too used to Jacky Cheung's encore session. Hahaha. I want more !!! Encore Encore Encore !!!
The after effect of the concert is now I got no voice dy. I'm hungry and I supposed to get my sleep instead of typing this away. I really love to watch live performance !!! Music Man, Well DOne !!!
p/s: On our way home, we saw something that we shouldn't see. Guys, find a darker place to pay your water bill please :(

5 comments:

zafi said...

aiyaaaa
big fan of him eh?

Admired UCHY said...

i will to go next round...:-)

KA said...

how come no jump up to stage grab him and kiss him eh?

Unknown said...

actually she wanted to but i managed to grab her in time. i do not want to be embarassed...(or jealous inc ase she got to kiss him)...

cy said...

zafi : yeah, really like him and his songs ...

pw : we shall go again next time arr ...

nDc & keef : ish, don't discuss this on public mar ... act, it's the other way round la, i need to make sure the person beside me didn't run amok up the stage :P