Friday, May 01, 2009

Gems of Life


This is a very long drama. 82 freaking long episodes. Honestly, it didn't really attract me. I took a few months to complete it. There are a few times I would just like to give up and stop watching it. But, there is always this feeling, i already started it, why not watch til the end? Since this drama is not so good, what is there for me to write about ?

It's the last few episodes that make me think, if I'm the parents of the 3 daughters, I will be very sad. Why my 3 daughters become like that? How realistic is the world when family members also will betray each other ... Although it's only drama, I know this kind of things happen around us ... At the end of the day, we can only trust ourselves the most.

One thing i always believe, there is always cause and effect. 因 and 果 ...

No comments: