Saturday, May 29, 2010

老姑妈

I think this was my first time attending a cousin's wedding as an adult. When i said adult, as in at the age which is suitable for marriage. So, eventually i would be the target of my aunties and uncles. The bonanza question is WHEN IS YOUR TURN ???

So, my usual answers are nobody nobody want me ... nobody nobody want me ...
Or, Wei Leik first Wei Leik first .... Myself have to wait very long worr ....
Or, if it's ever my turn, there will be no all this troublesome procedures ... LOL ...

Haih, at this age, cannot admit young anymore ... I'm now a 姑妈 le ... My uncle even said you will be a 老姑妈... The word 妈 is a already hard to accept, with the word 老, haih ... so depressing。

I will be another year older very soon .... Welcome to the OLD club, cy .... Now, i need to adjust my mind, i'm an aunty, an aunty, an aunty ....

3 comments:

Tinky Winky said...

Dear little cousin, don't listen to all those old uncle/auntie talk. For me, there are only 3 options: 1. become high flyer with no family life, 2. become workhorse and balance with kids, 3. become baby-making machine with no career. The choice is yours... - Junie

cy said...

hahaha ... can i have option no. 4? all those 3 not appealing at all :P

Tinky Winky said...

Wait till you become 老姑婆! Ha ha! All in all, don't listen to those old-fashioned folks. We are all modern women and earn our living. They say that cos u r more capable than their wives.