Thursday, June 17, 2010

我又长大了, 不,老了 。。。

This year the day was greeted with laughter from Toy Story .... One of my favourite cartoons, got the chance to watch all 3 again .... Hehehe ... Reminds me how much I love the cartoon ... My favourite character would be the very tame dinosaur, Rex, and the evil pork chop, Hamm.

The day was fun ... Accompanied by Keef and FL ... Good food, great company ... WOuldn't ask for more ... If not because of my stomach, it would be a perfect day ... And, I am happy to be able to celebrate it earlier with my other buddies .... It was special ... Blowing the candles for 3 times were not something that you would always able to do ...

So, another year will hit the dreaded number ... Do I look like one ? Feel like one ? Hhmm, don't think about it. Just do it ... Hopefully, I would be strong enough to face the upcoming challenges. Be strong enough to stay positive.

To the other Geminis, happy birthday yeah ....

No comments: