Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Morning

5.15 a.m ... 起床啦 !!!

Instead of dating Zhao Kong's grandson longer, I decided to wake up to join MSSMKL-POAWKL 2009 : Merentas Desa Milo Power. My first and last run for year 2009 :P

Early morning at the Lake Garden, my stomach started to give me some problem. This is not a good sign at all. And, the queue to the toilet was damn long ....

In this race, I jog, I run, I walk, I slide, etc. So many actions in one race, pao ka liao. I didn't expect to have jungle trekking event at all. Well, there are some interesting things happened to me during the race :

1. There is one Istana Selangor at Lake Garden.
2. There are so many taman, for e.g. Taman Rusa, Taman Herba, Taman Rama-Rama. I felt like jumping up the tourist bus to tour around the garden.
3. An uncle was talking to me while walking up the hill. He said this hill really kns!!! So, I said, it's alright, walk slowly. After a while, the uncle suddenly sped up and since then, I can't even see his shadow at all ...
4. I usually need people's help in jungle trekking. But, today I helped people instead ... This is really an irony ... hahaha ...
5. Lastly, I told some kids I am nearly 30-year-old ... Learn to age gracefully :) In return, they said I looked like 21. Muahahaha ....

P/S: Now I need to wash my mom's shoe. And, anticipating muscle pain on my leggie and hand tomorrow. So, if you see me walk like an old lady, don't be surprise !!!!

4 comments:

Robo said...

It's good to have a jungle trekking in the morning session...there will be perfect if you snap some photos...
Enjoy reading your blog, will drop by often.
Thanks.

Su said...

how's your leggies and hand now? hope they feel better liao

Anonymous said...

thanks Robo :)

su, as expected, walk like lao za po, ekeke ...

Unknown said...

also thought u look 20s. can be a uni student :)