Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dumb Dumb Driver

Once upon a nite, a Kembara stopped in the middle of a road for quite a long time ....

--- Excuse me sir, anything happen to your car ??? Why are u stopping here for so long ??? (honking sound in the background)
--- My car is fine ... Just waiting for a parking space ...
--- But, u are blocking the traffic. Can you turn another round ??? People are waiting for u ...
--- I can't ... There are no parking space ... I can't turn one round ... I can't !!!

#@$%^#@ Cis bedebah !!! No wonder fights happen on the road ... As the Chinese says 'Buddha also got fire' ahhh ....

2 comments:

Su said...

hehe..i've got a nasty way to handle with care these 'type' of people..

1. I'll wait for them patiently and let them park

2. then double park just behind the car. (provided I don't block others, only the nasty car)

3. then take own sweet time to do grocery shopping, or even watch a movie, go for spa/haircut/pedicure/manicure .. you name it

4. if the driver is waiting in frustration for me to come.
- Oops.. I'm so sorry.
- I've to wait for your parking.
- No, I can't turn one round. Really can't.
- However, unlike you, I only block the car in parking lot and didn't block the whole road =) while smiling politely.

How come I so bad these days?? =p

anechoic said...

mosty likely ur car will be scratched if u do this...