Sunday, March 30, 2008

Doggie ...

I was looking for boy boy when I went back to CNY this year ... Unfortunately, boy boy was missing but hehehe ... when I went back yesterday ... boy boy greeted me, jumping up and down ... yippie !!!! Now only I know that he is also known as 'lim pek pek' hahaha ...



However, he has a competitor now, Harris ... Whenever Harris is around, he is the star because everyone wanted to hug him ... The fur was so soft ... Like a teddy bear .... Poor Boy Boy ...



So, which one you all like ??? Hehehe ...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG....I want bothhhhhh....I nearly kidnapped some guinea pigs home from PD......

Su said...

i'll hug both .. one left one right =D

where are the guinea pigs now keef? =)

Unknown said...

still in PD...:(

KA said...

and they were yummy.....burp..

Anonymous said...

O_o ... *faint ... u ate it !!!

ns said...

which one is harris and which one is boy boy???????

Anonymous said...

boy boy is the first two pictures and harris, the last two pictures ... harris like a teddy bear horr ...

addywong said...

7 chaiiiiiiiii...

Xin Yee said...

Your dogs are so cute ...