Wednesday, March 05, 2008

bla bla bla

realise i have not update the blog for a while ... why? i also don't know ... feel a bit lost lately ... don't know what i want to do ... don't know what am i doing ... feel empty inside ...

it's already the third month of year 2008 ... what i've done so far ??
- read some books, cut my hair (:P), went for a trip, celebrated new year, work a lot ...

but, what really cheer up my days is when i received good news from my buddies ...
one buddy is now officially a mama to a baby gal ...
one buddy is now officially a wife to her darling ...

so, kawan-kawan, bring in the good news ... (^_^)

4 comments:

KA said...

and my good news is....i'm 65kg.

Terence said...

So when your turn to give good news leh :p

Anonymous said...

erm, after u give me yours la (:P)

hip hip hurray for andy ...

Admired UCHY said...

OMG Andy Chee only 65KG...
I want to kill myself liao...