Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tired and down...

I don't know what happen to me... The fire and energy in me has disappeared Every morning wake up to feel no energy and purpose... Sometimes I dreaded to go to work. I feel happy actually when I was infected with sore throats... The thought of not going to office really brightened up my day...

Staying in the office had become my whole day... Every morning from 7.30 til 9 at nite... Life sometimes feel so meaningless... What's the point of working so hard when i'm not enjoying myself... House has somehow become like a hotel to me... Cos I just went back to sleep and wake up to get to work again...

Is this how adult life should be? With loads of loads of work and responsibility? How I wish I had a big brother to shoulder all the responsibility.... And I will always be the little sister...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess we are the same her....Brighthen up Chai Yee...Everyday is a new day.Like a friend said, if you don't enjoy what you are doing now, find a way out as soon as possible. You need to know what you want and go out there and get it...Will support you all the way (emotionally)...hehehehe

Su said...

sometimes it's the courage that we need. keef is right.
adult life can be with loads of works and responsibilities but these are the things that make us what we are today and tomorrow.