Sunday, February 26, 2006

L.O.V.E

Here I am middle of the nite, doing nothing..... Suddenly, I got this urge to write something...

LOVE.... What is love actually?? According to my Oxford dictionary, it means: -
  1. warm liking or affection;
  2. sexual affection or passion; or
  3. strong liking for something.

From the explanation, it seems so simple... But, is it that simple? Hhmmm... Don't think so... If not, there won't be so many people writing into the newspaper or magazines to seek for guidance... To me, i'm actually quite fascinated with this 4 little alphabets... The power it has to lead some people to do things...

Love of parents... I think i recognised this love... I do think my parents love me very much... Just that they don't show it openly, just like my feelings to them i think... When I was little, i'm actually quite impress with those TV families... For example, Full House... But, it was just a TV show... Looking back, i know i'm blessed. Dad never scolded me and as u all know, he has literally become my 'driver' my whole life and yet, he never complain. Mom, who provides me good food and a cosy home. No wonder I never leave the house... Kekekeke... Love of parent will make them sacrifice... How mothers endure the pain to give birth to babies... 9 months with the extra burden on their bodies...

Love between a boy and girl... Honestly, I don't really know about this... I asked a good friend this question: How do you know that you are in love? Love a person and like a person should be different... And, I always asked friends that have started 'pak toh' how do you feel when you are in love? The same question... The answer I get is you will feel happy when you see him/her... The heart beats faster... You will get jealous if you see him/her with another person... You will always want to see her... Is everyone the same when they are in the same situation? But, when a love is fade or broken, it really gives a great impact to a person... It's so complicated... And, it really take time to heal from the wound... Seeing friends with broken hearts really makes me scared...

So, my latest question to you all is you rather have a simple love or a love that is so great with ups and downs... For me, i dun really know... It would be a point to ponder...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love brings with it all the joy in the whole and also all the pain and hurt you have never felt before...Whatever it is, to be loved and to love someone is a wonderful thing...We need to be strong to overcome the obstacles...