Sunday, March 06, 2011

Tick tock tick tock, you don't respect me anymore ...


I've developed a very bad habit lately ....
After office hour, I don't respect time anymore ....
I'm always late ....
Gone are the days when I was the earliest to reach ....
I've promised to show up on time starting from today onwards ....
I kept my promise, I was 10 minutes earlier ....
But, in return, long long waiting time ....
Haihh, but a little setback should not be the reason for me to keep this bad habit !!!

3 comments:

Lawsh said...

ok, note to self, when go out with cy, must follow malaysian time :p

Unknown said...

it's ok...we're used to it oredi....muahahahaha

cy said...

hmm, i think it all started when I feel like a soh poh waiting for ppl... but, it shouldn't be an excuse for me geh ...

so, if the next time i'm late (without good reasons la), you can scold and penalise me :P