Sunday, October 10, 2010

Chilling session ....



The objective of the trip was to accompany my ex-senior to watch Jeff Chang at Genting. But, her dad bought us different seats.

So, there was I alone at the concert. I'm not familiar with his songs and there were a lot of songs that I listen for the first time. Initially, i was feeling weird because everyone was with their friends, family and loved ones. Especially, the row i was seated. Loving couples. But, he has a good voice and i indulged in the concert slowly. The uncle who sat beside me was really a big fan. He knew almost every song and every single word, without even looking at the lyrics. Thumbs up!!! I took back my comment on guys loving Jeff's song ... My misconceptions :P

Actually, the trip also gave me an opportunity to reflect on myself. It's not that bad to play alone in the arcade. It's mind relaxing to stroll alone outside with the wind blowing. To prepare my mind to face the new chapter in my life ... I can do it !!!! Just think positively ...

Still, will I go to a concert alone in the future? The answer is NO .... I enjoy having a company, someone to scream together and to be crazy with ...

1 comment:

Lawsh said...

我人在台北,心在伦敦 ...

He was known as the love song prince IIRC. I have an affinity for sad songs and he has quite a number of them.

Many people try to relate songs to their lives. So its only natural that there are guys who will find that their situation be as per the song :)