Thursday, August 05, 2010

End of a busy period

Finally .... It's the end of the 'busy' period ...
This time tomorrow, i should be able to have my beauty sleep again ... I really miss my bed ...
I miss the Friday movie session, the pasar malam session ...
I miss my kawan-kawan ...
It's not a good year this time ...
So tired of the people and the work ...
How i wish i don't have to go through this again ...
Although it's another busy day next week, i shall enjoy the feeling of 'merdeka' this weekend ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yippeeee....get plenty of rest....we can go friday outing soon...:P

anechoic said...

change job lar..my sis now not in the big4 everyday go home on time :X :X

Su said...

who knows you may not need to go through this again ... you could be in a new position? =p
enjoy your merdeka! =D