Sunday, August 08, 2010

Battle with 小强

On a peaceful saturday nite, while i was enjoying the drama ID精英, i heard a sound ...
'fluff fluff' sound ... my body tense for a while ...
and, i saw a 'black thing' walked past me ...
when i turned around, IT dissappeared ...
then, i heard the sound again .... and this time, i saw this ...
The scariest was i saw the wing fluffing, getting ready to fly ...

我的妈呀!!! Like an arrow i run out of the room ... Calling out to papa and mama ... But, they were too engrossed with Hua Hee Dai ....


I gathered my courage to tip toe into the room and grab my weapon, Sheltox ... I focus my energy on the tip of the sprinkler to ensure that i'm right on my target ...

PSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!

I won !!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL...that's exactly what I would do too!
I hate it when they are about to take off....

Su said...

last time I'll just take some thick thick newspapers and drop the newspapers on top of 小强 then after that use another newspapers to scope it up,balut and throw away...lol