Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stress

I feel stressed lately ...
So much to do in so little time ...
And, some of the people who supposed to help didn't really do much to improve the situation ...
And, when this happened, I feel so de-motivated, frustrated, haihhh ....

This time, I have this feeling ...
I'm not sure whether I can go through another deadlines ...
The head, the heart feel so heavy ...
If given a choice, I would just throw everything and left ...
I guess, my other colleagues also feel the same ...

Again, the lyrics keep on flashing in my head ...

丢掉大脑再丢烦恼
只想越跳越疯越跳越高把地球甩掉
一颗心噗通噗通的狂跳
一瞬间烦恼烦恼烦恼全忘掉
我再也不要再也不要委屈自己一秒

I'm so not looking forward to morning. I just hope the time now will freeze ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

don't be too stressed! try to clear your mind and focus by taking breaks...