Sunday, March 21, 2010

The day when i was surrounded with giant balloons ...

It was the 2nd Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2010. There, I got to see how they inflate the balloon. It is certainly not an easy task. The organiser had to inflate twice the black giant balloon !!! Besides the normal hot air balloon, we could see a lot of others weird one. I guess the famous one would be the Darth Vader ... I even spotted a giant jeans ... hehehe ...



We were worried about the weather on that day. It was raining on our way to Putrajaya. Luckily, the rain stopped. However, we didn't have the clear blue sky as our background to take those nice pictures. But, I was curious to know what is a night glow.

Well, I love the night glow. So colourful. The nite ended with a superb performance of the fireworks. We were at the right spot at the right time. Lying down on the grass, it felt that the fireworks were falling upon us. It's like millions of stars blinking above my head. Really unforgettable.

No comments: