Thursday, September 10, 2009

who is who ?

One night, husband and wife sit in the living room looking at the old photos ...

Husband: Ah dear, this baby is ah girl or ah boy arr ???
Wife: Let me see ... Hhmmm, let me see again .... Hhmmm ...
Husband: I think we should lable them, then, we will not get wrong ...
Wife: I know ady ... It's easy. The one with BIG head is ah girl lorr ... The one with BIG eye is ah boy lorr ... The difference is really obvious ...

Husband and wife laughed flipping through the photo albums.

p/s: it's a scene that i've captured in my heart.... sweetnye ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL...i think i know who the big head ah girl is...

KA said...

i no need to see photo, i think the big eye is the boy la.

Su said...

lol ... i think i know too who the big head ah girl is =p