Friday, September 25, 2009

Langkawi 2009

I had so much fun 3 years ago that I wanted to go back again.

However, everything went wrong at the beginning of the trip.

- We did web check-in but didn't print out the boarding pass ...
- I left my sling bag in the car until Keef had to send me home to get it again ...
- The taxi driver forgot to come and pick us up ...
- We had a mobile sauna car for the trip ...
- I dropped my CAMERA !!!!!

Luckily, everything went well after tat. This time, we didn't go much places, the objective is to have a relaxing and easy-going trip ... I think we nearly drove towards the whole island ... I love it when -

* we can go to the beach every morning to kick water ...
* we can blow blow wind at the beach and gunung mat cincang ...
* we 'washed' our leg at telaga 7 (but, it's tired to walk up there, wish there was escalator, hehehe)
* we looked at our old photo of our previous trips ... FL keep on commenting how 'leung' we were back then ... ishh ...
* we had our drinks at nite, be it on the table or on the floor ...
* we had our afternoon nap at 4 season ...
* we had our buka puasa feast in the hotel room ...
* we shopped for chocolates and liqour ...
* we jumped, jumped, jumped and jumped !!!
* we played at the pool, although i'm scared of letting go of my hands. :P tak nak !!!
* the taxi drivers thought we were still students ... :P


Most importantly, i'm glad that i'm still able to spend my holidays with you all ... 你们是最棒的 !!! Muaksss ...

1 comment:

Lawsh said...

drive around the island would take about 1/2 day only if you do not stop lar.

done that a couple of times already XD

i would stop at pasir hitam for a walk and some camwhoring, tanjung rhu for some R&R etc