Sunday, July 12, 2009

Home Alone

Mom and Dad go back to Taiping for a few days ady. LEaving me home alone. I think it would be the first time to be left alone for a long time. Although i'm OLD enough to care of myself, somehow there are no situation there would need me to stay away from home and live alone. Studied in KL, work in KL ... I've been staying at KL my whole life ...

How does it feel ? Friends asked whether i feel alone. Yeah, some time. But, maybe because it's my peak period now that i didn't really feel the effect. But, one thing for sure is I'm glad that I didnt stay alone. If not, I will have the potential to become a workaholic ... When I know my parents are at home, I wouldn't stay too late in the office. Cos I know they will be waiting for me at home. When you stay alone, everything is done at your own time. Not to worry what time to go home.

No comments: