Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back !!!

It has been a few weeks, nearly a month that i stopped blogging. Only because my house modem K.O.... THanks to someone for lending me his modem .... Hhehehehe .... Somehow, i miss writing. That is something unexpected.



Many had happened during this few weeks. I would say all the good things.

After last year, I had the chance to celebrate my birthday with the other Gemini babies. A simple dinner at Jun Kee, Taman Midah. We did not go out to eat together as a group for quite some time. As we all getting older, each of us have our own life. I liked it when we could sit together at Nick + Su's place to chat. The best thing is my 3 buddies chi mui sacrifice their precious annual leave to accompany me on my birthday .... Touching, i can't ask for more... Good food good chat ... FL and Su even asked me to grow something on that date. I hope the plant survive ... So far still look good.

Jacob Walk @ Taman Metropolitan, Kepong



Standard Chartered KL Marathon



Jacob Walk and Stan Chart Run. Both also 5 km, the difference is one is a walk and another is a fun run. I didn't enjoy Jacob Walk as much as last year. Maybe it's because of the poor co-ordination from the organiser. It was a chaos during the time to queue up for the t-shirts and goodie bags. I must say the participation this year was more than last year. Hmmm, at least i got to take a photo with the MyFm Dj and enjoyed a sumptuous meal after tat....

Standard Chartered KL Marathon Fun Run. The reason i joined it's because I enjoyed the atmosphere so much during the Singapore Stan Chart Run last year. I thought why not give it a try. To my dissappointment, the atmosphere was not as good as Singapore... The funny thing was I run the wrong route !!!! I was so surprised when I could finish within such a short time ....

1 comment:

Su said...

haha.... I like your last 2 sentences the most =p