Sunday, March 22, 2009

Treasure Hunt

Woke up on an early Sunday morning again, when most of the people still deep in their sleep. This time, i joined the treasure hunt. My last hunt was a few years back, walking around the Golden Triangle of KL.

We are Team No. 22, the Huntmaniacs. The more experience one is Wai Ling and Kellyn. I think my job is to google for clue, call for S.O.S, and to take photo. When it comes to language and general knowledge, Carina would step in.

There were about 140++ cars and we were all flagged off at 7.45am. We went around Shah Alam, Klang, Subang and PJ to search for our clue and treasures. Questions like "Who is the magician with capital" (not the exact question) really make us think. We even had to recognise Bollywood Stars to decipher the answer. I ended in an Indian selling DVD shop to ask whether the boss recognise those faces. Hahaha :P
Anyway, we didn't win. But, I had fun. I want to be a navigator next time arr .... Tee hee hee ...

Hunt organised by the Selangor Government, in conjuction with their 1st year anniversary

All sorts of cars but I think, those SLK and mini is the best choice for this kind of hunt.


We manage to take a break during the hunt. Nice phone booth but the phone does not work =.='''

No comments: