Sunday, March 15, 2009

Do you like your job ???

"Boss, I want 1 Breakfast Set A, Sandwiches Set B, etc"
"Ok. But, you have to wait for a while because I don't have people to help me today. My maid went back to Indon dy."
"Alright, no prob"

Although he was busy, the Boss looked happy while doing his business. He had the smile on his face while frying the hotdogs, eggs, bacons, etc. When there were kids coming to his stall to order the food, he would listen patiently to them. And, because of this, I enjoyed looking at him doing his business.

Also, it makes me wonder. What do I look like when I am busy with my job? When there is a pile of documents to be prepared and reviewed, how do I handle it? Is it with a smile? I doubt so. If i like what i am doing now, will the attitude change? Will i face it with a very positive attitude? Hhmmm, the least i can do now is to add some joy and entertainment to my daily job. I hope someday I can be like the Boss, to have the smile on my face when i go to work ....

4 comments:

anechoic said...

i always feel funny when we complain about our job. the fact is there are millions ppl out there having more diccifult job than us. 10X more stress than us.

We complain bcuz we have not reach the level to handle our stress properly.. :P

Anonymous said...

very true. there are more unfortunate ppl, especially at this time. we are considered lucky dy... i will try my very best not to complain anymore ...

Unknown said...

ganbateh...most of us will have that feeling...you are not alone ya...but must have a PWA (positive work attitude)...:)

Anonymous said...

Think about all your lovely clients and customers .... and the great service you are doing to them by getting all the tax returns to time on the last day of submission to sign and pay tax! Ha ha ha ....... that will put a smile on your face! I'm evil eh ...