Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tagged By Anechoic

Do you think you're hot?
I think so ... That explains why i scared of HOT weather ...


Upload your favorite picture of you.

Why do you like that picture?

It reminds me that I am so lucky to have friends that makes my life so exciting. The good old times. The mischiveous, naughty, noisy bunch of us .... :P

When was the last time you ate pizza?

Saturday, 22 Nov 2008.

The last song you listened to?

张学友 - 天变地变情不变

What are you doing now besides this?

Listening to music, chatting, checking mails ...

What name would you prefer besides yours?

Call me 彩仪 , a.k.a choi yi ... Or cy ... Or aah yee ...

People to tag

Keef, Poh Wai, Ndc, Cheese, Ling

Who is number one?

Buddy, our tai kar jeh ...

Number 3 is having a relationship with?

Koze

Say something about number five.

My ' 老公 '

How about number four?

We always stayed at his grandparents house when we went to Penang ...

Who is number two?

Jacky Cheung's fan-si ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eh eh...i am not 'tai kar jeh'...sounds so old...:(