Saturday, November 08, 2008

A short break

I've been complaining and sighing a lot lately because of the work load and stress ... Seems like the peak period never ends ... Many times I feel like running away and leave everything behind ... Who cares about responsibility ? But, don't think i will do that ... However, nothing is definite. Who knows what will happen in the future ?

Today, suppose to be a working day for me ... But, when mom ask whether want to go Port Dickson. Of course yes !!!! It's like a christmas present for me ... Ekkeke ... I miss the beach already, especially when Su posted our trip pictures that brought back beautiful memories for me ...


Telok Kemang ... I don't like the beach, the sand is ugly and the water quite dirty too ... But, it's not as dirty as I imagine it to be ...

I remembered the theory when i saw this ... You will get married after flying kite with your dear dear not long after tat (:P) I wonder how true is that ...

Dissatisfied, we drove further down the road and came across this secluded beach call Blue Lagoon ... This is so much better than Telok Kemang ... I am happy today :)

1 comment:

anechoic said...

i am so fed up of going PD liao..10 times or more liao this year..haha