Monday, June 16, 2008

生日快乐

Since a year ago, i make a wish. To live life without regret, like there will be no tomorrow. Everyday will be a brand new exciting days ... Just like what Keef said: "Life is too short to be wasting any moment!!! So, get that fat-ass moving!!!" Hahaha ...


So many things happened during this period. Ups and downs. But, seems like it just happened yesterday. Time really flies. Life has been hectic. Work and play. Family and friends... So many new experiences and happy moments. During this time, I had been to places that I'd never been before. Bali, Pangkor, Singapore, Sg Lembing, Awana Kijal (Kemaman) and Krabi ... I never expect that I will be able to travel to so many places at this point of life... I am so lucky...


So, what else can I ask for ??? I've received so many from my family and dear friends... Wonderful people... To have people to share my happiness and sorrow... You all are the best present that I ever had... Thank you for all the wishes and greetings (^_^)



P/S: As i said to a friend, I am joining u all at Club 2_ .... Let's age gracefully and have fun !!!!

3 comments:

anechoic said...

haha..my ass is always moving at work, sometimes I wish I can find a chair to sit :X

welcome to the club! haha..

Su said...

happy birthday chai yee!!! we are gonna celebrates many more birthday with you, cannot run away liao =p kekeke ... unless your future bf / husband 'book' you liao for that day .... kekeke...

& thank you so much for the ' tit ta zao' =)

Unknown said...

happy happy birthday.....kekeke...a bit late but i was thinking of you on your birthday up at the pinnacles...:)