Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Best Present

Related mavie : Su, Keef and Andy

I'm glad someone felt hungry on that Friday nite. To be able to spend the first hour with you all marked the beginning of a great day....

Back to the nature, jungle trekking, leeches, waterfall...
Concert in the afternoon...
Steamboat at night....

People always say we should make a wish on our birthday.... Well, I did and it came true....
To be able to spend it differently, something different from my everyday life....
And most importantly, to be able to spend it with a group of special and wonderful people....
The laughters, the singing, the sometimes 'mou mou liu liu' talk among us really spiced up the day...


Thanks guys.... I really had a great time.... This is another sweet memory to be added into my life diary.... Looking forward to our next outing .... Blink blink ....

No comments: