Monday, August 16, 2004

My Convocation

6 August 2004... This is one of the important date in my life... As early as 5.30 in the morning, i was starting to get prepared for the day... A long long long day... Arriving at Foong Ling's house at 6am, I saw her running up and down with a piece of sandwich on her hand... It has been quite some time seeing her so 'kan cheong'... hehehe...

7.30++ We started to line up and the officers gave some instructions to us. At that time, i felt i was back at school when i had to attend the assemblies... Somethings never changed... When we entered the hall of fame, Dewan Tunku Canselor, my eyes searched for my parents... Wow, they sure sit quite in front... Later, i found out that it was actually for the VIPs... Only my father knows how to get it =p

The moment came... Ng Chai Yee... i looked at the pro canselor, Dr Aishah Ong (what a sweet lady)... I was afraid that when i bow, the hat would fall... Me and my BIG head... I smiled at her but when i walked off the stage i looked down... Aiyahh!!!! There goes my photo... =(

After 3 years of studies in the university, i'm just waiting for this moment to come... But, i'm not even at the stage for 1 minute!!! Is it worth it? Hmmmm... yep!!! If only i received the scroll from the handsome prince (hahahaha) =)


No comments: