Thursday, August 19, 2004

The Job and I

First time in my life, i entered the working world and play a part of it... Bukbuk bukbuk... My heart beats unusually fast during my first day... Keef said i was lucky to hav orientation days where there are also other new staffs coming in together... I couldn't agree more... At least, i was not alone during lunch hour...

Getting to 3 months, i start to get used to my working environment... Hav lunch buddies... Know most of the people by their name... Doesn't feel weird wearing those formal clothes... =P ... It's not as scary as i think it would be... After all, i survive this 2++ months...

There has been a little change to my lifestyle... I start to hav normal sleeping hours again... No more bat girl or hantu malam... hihi... But, i realise something... Most of my time is spent in the company... I start to appreciate my weekends... Weekends now are precious... It is the time for me to catch up some sleep... Holidays will be most welcome... Hhmmm.. when will be the next public holiday coming?

Friday will be my favourite day and Monday will be the day i hate most... Just like Garfield... Noever, i'm happy that i dun hav to be dependent on my parents financial wise... Sometimes, would feel happy if i able to accomplish a difficult task...

Whatever feeling i experience, this is the next stage of my life... Welcome!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Starting a new job is never easy....I was lucky to have nice colleagues in my last job...No, miss them loh....Now, the new job is ok but colleagues a bit difficult to clique with. Regret a tiny bit that i left my previous job...Uhuk uhuk...But whatever comes our way, there's no turning back. So just have to tahan and try to suit in as much as possible....So, enjoy your job and treasure every moment. The grass is NOT always greener on the other side....

cy said...

I know.. I know.. Tat's why until now i'm on this job.. I wanted to give it more time.. I want to learn something... At least to train myself at this kind of working environment...