Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 resolutions

I've gone through new years without any resolutions / targets for too long.  The theory was why set it at the first place when you know you won't achieve it ! But, it seems like I'm getting  slack and lazy ... So, why not do something different this year and see how it goes ... Maybe, I should also print it out BIG and put in my bedroom and workplace.

1. An apple / some fruits a day to make the doctor goes away ...
2. On the bed Zzz-ing by 11.30 pm on working nites ...
3. To stop working and go home by 7.30 pm ...
4. To save at least 20% of my net salary every month ...
5. To play badminton at least twice a month ? (Keef, i need you to achieve this :P)

It's Day 15 in year 2012 ... How do I fair in achieving those stated above ?  Very badly .... Haihh ... But, I will persevere and try my very best !

A friend ask, what happen to changing new working environment and find someone special ??? This kind of matter is really out of my control mate .... Let it happen naturally la ...   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what about 'gam fei'?? I will definitely T.R.Y to help you achieve #5.starting next saturday 4pm...:)