Monday, October 03, 2011

What I like about NZ ...

It was my longest vacation but two weeks just ended in a blink ...
Enough? Definitely no ... Will I go again? Absolutely yes!!!


Besides the breathtaking sceneries and the cold weather (not the wind though), I just love its lifestyle ... To me, everything is at a slower pace and easygoing ... A friend told me, she may not fit in as the pace is a bit slow ... But me, I'm going to fit in ... What is there not to like?


Have a cuppa by the lake during weekends or after work ...





Playing with your doggie by the lake ...




Lying on the grass, enjoying the cool fresh air ...



It's a place to consider especially for retirement ...

I miss that place already ...


2 comments:

anechoic said...

request transfer lor...fast fast

Su said...

seeing your photos & description already enough to entice me =p