Monday, January 31, 2011

CNY Movie Countdown

I've decided to finish work early to have a great nite with my buddies. CNY is just around the corner and one of the activity that we do is to visit cinema. Every morning will listen to MYFM dj say to us, tin tin hao tin ...

It's a decent and nice movie. After watching this movie, I'm just glad that my parents are still living with me, or rather i'm living with them. There is one scene when this father telling the son why buy something new for him as the old one still can be used. This really remind me of dad ....

Although today started off at the wrong point, it ended up nicely .... Whatever happened in the office today, let's just put it behind. Tomorrow will be a new day. As the movie puts it, sunny day or rainy day, it will be a good day ....

No comments: