Monday, February 01, 2010

Blabber ...


Just came back from a pre-CNY dinner with my ex-colleagues and seniors. On the way back, i saw this BIG moon. So big, so clear. At least, it made my night drive an interesting one. If the view is by the beach, it would be spectacular.
Lately, i got nothing to blog about. No fire, no desire, nothing ... Not even the desire to take pictures. I just want to sit there do nothing. Rot there and grow mushroom. Quarter Life crisis ka? Hong Kong trip which happened a month ago. Still haven't blog about it ... Should I write about it? Maybe I should ....
I should fire up myself. This is only the beginning of the year. Ganbate, CY!!! Ganbate everyone !!!!

3 comments:

anechoic said...

haha...seems everyone like that liao..

Su said...

cy, we can read each other mind. I've chosen exactly the same blog template design as you.
Lucky I haven't got time to change yet, else we'll suprise each other...kekeke =p
I guess changing the template background of our blog is a way to FIRE us up

cy said...

anechoic : maybe we all hav QLC. wat will happen when we all half a century old ? kekeke ...

su : exactly the same ? hahaha ... shhhh, later nick jealous. u can use the same ar, good things must share together ...