Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I'm a Panda


This morning when i woke up, I saw a panda in the mirror. I was practically looking at 'Patrick' the whole nite before i doze off. This always happen during the first week of school or work, when I am required to be awake at normal hours. Hahaha ... I don't know why, i just love to stay up late. Cam called me a 夜鬼 ... I love to study at wee hours. Work at wee hours. Clean up at wee hours. When everyone is sleeping and dreaming. Weird ...
NOw, I must make myself go back to this normal hours. I should off my pc now and go sleep. Hhmmm, maybe not ... kekeke ... Anyway, there is a saying, 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 ...

2 comments:

Lawsh said...

In your case it would be 早起的虫儿给鸟吃

kekekeke

Su said...

i read somewhere before that a 夜鬼 is a 夜鬼 because he/she is busy with other people the whole day. Night is the only time they have for themselves, thus they like to do things at night ... when the level of distraction / disturbance is low or almost none.
Wondering how true is it...