Saturday, October 03, 2009

Hunting around KL ...

This year Mooncake Festival is different from the years before ...
With keef, fl and pw, we entered a walk hunt around KL, which at the end turn out to be a demotivated hunt .... Questions were too hard for us ...
I don't know about my other team members, but personally my brain starts to shut down on the 2nd part of the hunt ....

HOwever, I discovered something about KL ... It makes me want to take a walk at KL again ... Take a good look around KL ...

I'm curious to look at a group of people getting ready with the Chinese Opera ...
I didn't know that there are still old old building near Lot 10 ...
Since when there is a big bull at the pavilion mall ?
Pavilion has good place/location to take pictures !!!
Slurpee tastes so good, especially under the sun ....

Yeah, i should do it one of these days .... To walk around KL again ...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

can i join?

cy said...

of course !!! u are most welcomed ... let me kao tim my camera first arr ... hehee ...

Su said...

me too me too ... if I can lah =p

KA said...

i also want!!!