Monday, August 31, 2009

Life has been .....

Lately, i would say life has been good ...
The happiest moment, of course, was my bro's graduation ...
I can see my parents smiling proudly, looking at their only son ...
I guess now that they are not so worried anymore, at least they know that we would not have too much prob to survive in the society ...

Then, work in the office now is not so busy. I got the chance to go home early. How early? Let's say I could see the sun set ... Hehehe ... I'm cherishing every moment of it. There is life after all if you go home early after work ...

Maybe it's time for me to plan something new for myself now ... Hhhmmmm ...

3 comments:

Su said...

Go ahead ... plan & do something new for yourself. It makes you feel good, makes you stronger and makes you realised that you have so much in you =)

Unknown said...

hehe...do share your plans so we can support you also...(or i'm just 8- want to know....)

Carina said...

Glad to see you have friends who lift you up ... do count me as one of them, k ...