Sunday, April 12, 2009

Heartbeat accelerated ???

Seems like i'm doing things that I supposed to be doing a few years ago, when i was younger ... Hehe ...
07 Apr 2009, I went to Mont Kiara Solaris to see one person. I've been listening to him ages ago ...

Thought that I would be ecstatic but hmmm, i'm happy for a while ... Happy to see the real person, happy to shake hand with him, happy to see him smile at me, happy to be able to listen him sing live ... Honestly, if you ask me, whether i would go to this kind of activity again, i will think twice ... Maybe to see one more person and i would be satisfied ...

A discussion came up on that day, among keef and pw. The question is what would you say to a superstar/your idol if he/she is in front of you. I remembered that I told this local singer to ganbateh, cos i think he deserved better opportunities. Did i say anything to him that day? I just uttered the word 'Thank You' and smile :)

No comments: