Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pre-CNY

This year CNY is early, too early ... Artists and radio stations started to promote their 'dong dong chiang' songs since December ... Last year Christmas had a bit of the CNY atmosphere, especially if you listen to the radio stations like MY FM or 98.8 ...
Weeks before CNY, most of the pasar malam is full of people ... My dad was trapped in the traffic jam for an hour at Segar when he went to fetch my mom at Leisure Mall ... @@ ... An hour !!! And, today .... the shopping malls are packed with people ... Last minute shopping i guess ... The teller machine is cashing in money all the time ... ka ching ka ching ....
So, have you all prepared for this auspicious day ??? New clothes ? Spring cleaning ? Ang Pow money ???
Hhmm ... Talking about it, I still haven't clean my room and workstation yet ... ANyone want to help me pls ??? ekeke...


3 comments:

anechoic said...

clean my room liao lu..didn't manage to remove much rubbish..haha.

Anonymous said...

so so ... u want to help to clean up mine ??? :P

anechoic said...

can..as usual RM 20/hour. :D