Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The End of 2008

I can't believe it's the last day of year 2008. It's like everything just happened yesterday. Time really flies. How is year 2008 to you all? Overall, i think it has been good ... I feel lucky and blessed ...

At work, I feel lucky when the bosses encouraged me to accept the position that I am in now. Not many people have the opportunities that I had and I appreciated it. Personally, I feel that it is too soon and to-date, I don't think I have been doing a good job on it ... Maybe I don't try hard enough ... But, after working a few years, the attitude has changed. I'm not the one who is fresh from the uni .... Priorities have changed ... I hope after a few days off and away from the office, I will feel refresh and recharge ... Ganbateh !!!!

Year 2008 is certainly a busy year for me. I'm so happy to be able to travel to a few places, i.e. Singapore, Krabi, Bangkok, Sungai Lembing, Awana Kijal (Kemaman), Melaka, Port Dickson and Genting. Most of the trip left a memorable chapter in my life.
  • Singapore (my first JC's concert. A few years back, I wouldn't even dream of going to another country to watch a concert. This is so not me :P)
  • Krabi (our gang's annual trip. short and sweet. it was fun)
  • Bangkok (chick's trip, loads of shoppings and also the nite talk)
  • Sungai Lembing and Awana Kijal (i've always said that I never been to that part of Malaysia. I'm glad I did. I love Awana Kijal... ekeke... I'll be back)
I hope that year 2009 will be as busy as this year. At least, there is one now. Siam Reap we are coming !!!!

Year 2008 also sees me joined a FUN RUN and several WALK. hahaha... Towards a healthy lifestyle ... Yippie !!! Because of the run and walk, I started to walk at the Taman Tasik Permaisuri on Sunday (and I feel good about it :) Better start doing it again this Sunday ekeke)

In terms of relationship, I was in one but for a short period of time. To think about it now, maybe I didn't try hard enough to make it work. Thank you for all the care and effort. Do I regret for starting it? I think no just that I regret how it ended. I'm really sorry. I really really do ... Despite my failure, I am happy to see 2 of my close friends able to find their loved one this year. Last weekends also was one of the happiest time and fun I had. Two close friends finally getting married. And, for the rest of us who are still single, ganbateh neh !!!

So, i am thankful to have a supportive family and friends around me. Besides my family, a bunch of my close friends have been the light of my life. You all know who you are ... I hope ... ekeke :P

What is waiting for me in 2009? No resolutions as usual, I hope everyone is happy and healthy.

No comments: